Monday, March 21, 2005

Takashima and its 7 waterfalls.

One weekend I woke up super early (5 AM) so I could catch the train to Takashima. There I met a bunch of other JETS and we set off to hike and see Takashima's 7 waterfalls. This was one of the best hikes I have ever been on. I almost felt like I was doing a ropes course. On this hike, there were chains you had to use to climb down, ledges you had to cross, rocks you had to climb, rivers you had to jump, etc. It was so fun! Plus, I got to see some amazing waterfalls up close. The actual hike is over 7 hours long, but with it being November there wasn't enough daylight to complete the entire hike. That was okay though because I was able to see all 7 waterfalls. If I get a chance, I might go back in the summer when I have more time to explore and hike the rest of it.

1 Comments:

At March 22, 2005 at 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Coey,
Although I have already seen all your pictures, it was still nice to see that you have finally updated your blog. Good job! I wish I were still in Japan so I could hang out wit chuuuuu:)
D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home